Overactive Bladder Symptoms in West Palm Beach, FL
The board-certified urologists at Urologic Physicians and Surgeons, PA specialize in the testing and treatment of overactive bladder at our urology clinic in Palm Beach, FL. Our urologists provide comprehensive testing to ensures that your OAB symptoms are fully evaluated and your treatment options are thoroughly discussed. To schedule your oab consultation, please call (561) 833-5594 or request an appointment through our secure online form.
Overactive Bladder Symptoms
If you're experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it's time to see a bladder incontinence specialist who may ask you to fill out a symptom tracker to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) include:
- Urinating before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Using pads or protective garments
- Frequent, uncontrollable urge to go
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Feeling like your bladder is never empty
Symptoms of urinary retention* include:
- Can't tell if your bladder is full
- Holding increasingly large amounts of urine
- Weak or dribbling stream
- Needing to use a catheter
* Medtronic Bladder Control Therapies do not treat obstructive urinary retention.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Schedule an Evaluation for OAB Symptoms in West Palm Beach, FL Today!
If you have been diagnosed with overactive bladder, contact Urologic Physicians and Surgeons, PA to discuss your symptoms and the treatment options available. To schedule a consultation at our urology clinic in Palm Beach, FL, please call (561) 833-5594 or request an appointment through our secure online form.